APP Widgets on V3

Wladi Lag shared this question 3 days ago
Answered

Hello Zipato,

I switched to the new APP on V3 (Android) and recognize that there are no widgets available yet. I guess you are going to implement this again like on the previos APP on V2. My question would be when do you plan to do so?

I´m mainly using these widgets and less the app itself, because I created a more handy widget surface for me on all our android house devices. See smaler example attached, but I also create the whole house layout and implement in each room zipato on/off widgets for lights/plugs etc. (With Nova Launcher you can even overlay widgets and create your own dashboard directly on the homescreen without starting any APPs. With Onfiver App I can even see my Cameras as a widget!)

As you today don´t have these widgets you could consider the following feedback:

- Please create widgets, which can optionally be started directly. On V2 the whole APP open up where you need to push a on/off button again, thats not always efficient for a widget.

- Please also create widgets for rollershuter not only on/off switches/lights. Today I have to use the APP "HTTP Request" to costomize me my own widgets for that.

- Please create widgets for sensors, like window/door sensors, virtuell sensors etc., where I can see directly see the status "active"/"not active" or "open"/"close"

So my questions:

When do you plan to implement widgets? A realistic date would be nice =)

What is your feedback about the above mentioned topics?

Thanks in advance

Comments (2)

photo

Much remains to be done to move to V3...

At least that's how it feels

i'm afraid to switch because i don't know what things i'm running into.

I bought an extra controller to test this first. very strange that this is necessary.

I bought an extra controller to test this first. very strange that this is necessary

photo

I made the switch from v2 to v3 with new tile2 and box2 ( from tile1 and box1)

Support helped me to get all devices back to work...

photo
photo

Hello Wladi,

I would suggest that you open a ticket regarding this. List all the devices from your Device manager that don't have widgets in the new mobile app and we'll see what can be done.

Regards