This object is in archive! 

Zipabox upgrade offer v2

Vadim shared this question 3 years ago
Need Answer

According to this offer we can upgrade zipabox v1 with discount. But it seems that nobody in Zipato know it ) I contacted support & sales - no luck (

I do understand that my issue is not urgent, but sales department keeps silence for a week!

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

Some questions you had regarding the offer we have answered. When it comes to the commercial part our sales department will contact you soon.

Regards

photo

I asked for an offer, but from commercial point of view it was like a joke.

IF I move to Zipatile 2 then I will order it on amazon for much less..

photo

Hi

Zipato offer is primarly addressed to Zipato users which want to transfer from V2 to V3 platform. In this case, every user will have full Zipato support in that process.

If you buy it on the market as the second hand device, you will have Zipato support, too, but not so detailed as Zipato users who used this special offer.

photo

I´m already on V3 and don´t need support.

I need to include all my z-wave devices again and I don´t think that Zipato can do that for me. So, support is worthless for me.

photo

Hi

however you can contact Zipato sales department and check if you can get discount for ZipaTile2 as Zipato user.

photo
photo

Hello,

Same problem for me.

I ask the price they would propose for my Zipatile v1 and my Zipabox v1 replacement (50% discount does not means anything because it depends of the starting price).

But since 2 weeks get no more answers to my emails ... like if the commercial is dead ...

Regards

photo

Hi

I have checked with our sales department about your mail and they have sent mail to you on November 11th but without any answer from your side.

Please check you mailbox becuase the answer could be in your Spam folder.

photo

Hi Dino,

Yes I have received a mail from Ivan Turkalj on November 11th and I have reply on 12th November.

I also send again a new mail to Ivan Turkalj on 24th November but still no answer...

So you should check on YOUR side if my mails are in spam folders ...

Regards

Laurent

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file