Zipatile2-MQTT

Dima shared this problem 2 months ago
In Progress

Hello everybody!

Has anyone from the community tried enabling the MQTT Protocol on Zipatile2? I've been banging my head against the wall for days) I make settings similar to Zipatile1, but to no avail (data is not published to the broker). If someone was able to do this, please tell me.

Advance thanks).

Comments (2)

photo

Looks like a zipatile 2 problem. On a zipabox i don't have a problem but i know someone who has the same problem you described. I suggest you submit a ticket.

John

photo

Hi John.

I opened the ticket a week ago. Dino tried to help me yesterday)) update the firmware, roll back the firmware version, update, reboot, change the broker........ etc. All standard tips), but there is no result, that's why I decided to contact the community.

p.s: On Zipatile1, MQTT works without problems (MajorDomo, HomeAssist, ioBroker.)

photo

Hi Dima,

The person i was talking about installed MQTTBox on a windows machine and observed there was no MQTT message coming from the Zipatile and plenty from his Openhab + Raspberry configuration.

Whe compared our MQTT config files from the Zipato - API and they were just the same.

It looks that somehow, on a zipatile, you can create a MQTT network but it simply not activated.

I am running here a Zipabox 2 with Mosquitto / Openhab / Nodered etc and have no problems whatsoever.

Must be somehow related to a Zipato 2.

John

photo

Thank you John, I think so too.

If you have any additional information about this issue in the near future, please send it to this topic.

photo

Hi Dima,

I am the one who has the same problems like you have.

I also opened a ticket. Mario, who is in this case my counterpart at the support side, told me that the developer crew has to check if MQTT is already fully implemented. Whatever that means.

The ticket was opened roughly two weeks ago but by now no progress.

Bernd

photo

Hi Bernd.

Let's hope that this issue will be resolved soon.

Stay in Touch)

photo

Still no progress.

Ticket is obviously on hold. nobody is caring as it looks.

By now the "solving period" for my problems was really short, but this time.... :-(

photo

Happy New Year to all!!!

Going into the New Year without MQTT))

photo

Two months have passed, there is no result and no one answers to the tickets. Maybe someone has at least some information about the MQTT protocol on Zipatile2?

photo