This object is in archive! 

power and P1 module

Peter J shared this problem 9 years ago
In Progress

I have now the power module and the P1 module connected to my box.

The power module is recognized. I have 1 clamp connected. When starting the box, it only reads the 4 power module port once, with all values zero (there should be some value on the camp port) and never again. The clamp gives about 8.1VAC (150Hz), no DC. It is attached to a lead where I also have a Flukso clamp attached. The Flukso gives correct values.

Also I cannot add the P1 device. Message box gives: Discovery process started..Press discovery button on your device.????

Replies (6)

photo

Before installing yesterday I updated the box to the latest version.

photo

Hi Peter,

For P1, have you connected your meter to via the attached cable to the P1 module? What is your meter model?

For Power module, have you followed instructions, connected 230VAC to Power module, and powered the Zipabox that way? You do not use the white power supply brick anymore in this setup.

photo

Yes, P1 is connected to an ISKRA MT382 meter.

Yes, powered by 230Vac connectors on the power module. No white power supply brick used.

photo

Please open a ticket at support@zipato.com.

photo

send e-mail to support.

Tried both modules separate, nothing.

Deleted power module in portal en attached power module again, nothing.

photo

I can't see your ticket in our system, but we've been having some issues with opening tickets by sending e-mails.

Please go to support.zipato.com and open a ticket, and we'll take a look at the box and fix the issues.

Thanks,

Tom

Leave a Comment

Attach a file