Inloggen met Ipad lukt niet

Aart Leeuwesteijn shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

Het lukt mij niet meer om de app op de Ipad te gebruiken/in te loggen

ik krijg de melding:

Retrying data load 1..2...3

hierna meld de app:

Communicatie Error

could not load data from the server after 3 tries. Please check your internet connection and tray again.

Er is niets mis met de dataverbindingen.

Weet iemand wat ik hier aan kan doen?

Replies (6)

photo

Ik heb de app al een enkele keer opnieuw geïnstalleerd.

photo

Hello,

Is this the v2 app "My Zipato" or v3 app "Zipato"?

Regards

photo

V2 app

photo

We don't make any changes to the v2 app since its not developed anymore, so if any problems appear after an iOS update for example they won't be fixed. If you can test the app on another iOS device please do so because this issue isnt server related.

photo

Ik heb een zipatile 1. Kan ik de app v3 ook aan de zipatile 1 koppelen?

photo

Hi.

I have to disagree. I have three different kind IP cameras connected to V3 system and all of them work OK.

Over all I have been more satisfied to V3.

Regards Janne

photo

Hi.

I'm on Zipatile2. I didn't realize that situation could be different between Zipatile devices regarding cameras.

Janne

photo
photo

V3 app can be installed on Zipatile1 but the controller has to be registered on my3.zipato.com. If you're currently using it on v2 (my.zipato.com) follow the attached instructions on how to migrate it to V3. When you finish the process you will have to recreate rules and other virtual devices that you have on v2 because they don't transferr during migration.

To install the new app on the Zipatile1 itself, open Applications -> App Repo and you will have it available for download. It is called 'Zipato Zipatile' and once its installed you configure it as the default home app in Android settings. If you run into any troubles please submit a ticket.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file