This object is in archive! 

How can I get a graph with a NorthQ NQ-9021?

Niclas Norberg shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

I've just bought a Zipabox and a NorthQ energy meter and were hoping to get some nice graphs on my power consumption.

It seems like Zipato Control Center doesn't graph cumulative values(TOTAL_CONSUMPTION), is that correct?

Do I have to do something more to get som nice graphs or have I just bought the wrong product?

Any ideas?

Replies (9)

photo

Same problem here, no graphs on the Zipato web dashboard. Also, power calculations would be highly appreciated.

photo

Looks interesting... Then it should be possible to import data from sensors connected on the Zipabox to Google, do calculations, and then display the calculated data in e.g. Imperihome?

My target would then be to import energy reading with timestamps into Google to calculate power and then publish these values on my Imperihome-app.

photo

Putting them back to the Zipabox is possible but you need to look at this.

photo

Any news about this?Any power reader working as described on above topics today??

photo

Any news about this? Please look into this product and make som better graphs.

photo

+1

More advanced graphing for energy consumption is needed.

photo

Yes better and more adfanced grafics!

photo

Cedar Falls Tree Service is a full-service tree company that provides expert tree care to residential and commercial customers in the Cedar Falls area. There is https://treeservicewaterlooia.com/ offers a wide range of services, from tree trimming and pruning to removal and stump grinding.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file