Zipatile2 not control via Server

Sándor shared this problem 18 months ago
Known

Dear Team,

Yesterday I have an issue while try to control my devices via the main wall mount device. It saw the status of the devices but did not take any actions. I tried the reboot the device but nothing happened. After that I run the available updates for the apps. Nothing changed but the device is rebooting automatically every 3 minutes. Note that the auto reboot is turned off if no server connection. Before the issue everything works fine. If I turn off the Cloud connection preferred setting on the device I can control the devices. But if it is on nothing works. Any idea?

Replies (5)

photo

I have exactly the same problem with my Zipatile 2.

The devices have stopped responding, apparently they are connected and it receives values ​​(consumption, status,...) but nothing can be executed.

I have tried to change the firmware of my controller but it always shows the same version and the problem continues.

I have opened a support ticket, I hope someone will answer me as soon as possible...

photo

Thanx javier, same problem over here!

photo
photo

Same over here,

Several customers are complaining!

Loods like everything is on line, but they cannot manage their system!

Please action A.S.A.P.!!!!!

photo

I received an answer from Zipato regarding my ticket, so Reboot will fix the issue from now, but my device is still rebooting is every 3 minutes. I hope it will be fixed soon too.

photo

That might be a solution for privatly owned installations, but I have a lot of customers from whom I can't expect to do reboots and other specific commands from which they have no idea what they are doing. I hope I don't have to visit all these customers tomorrow...

they live spread through the country, that means 800 kM in a day and then also fix all the devices.....

I have created a ticket as well.

photo

Nice that the problem is known, but it would be more usefull to solve the problem, or at least give an update on the current state of solving the problem!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file