Assigning user to specific zipabox

Kjetil Mjøs shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hi Zipato,

I have 2 zipaboxes connected to my account. One for the cabin and one for my house.

Is it possible to create new users and assign them to only one of the zipaboxes?

I want them to be able to only control the one at the cabin not at my house.

If it could be possible to select a default zipabox to their account that would help too.

Replies (7)

photo

Hello Kjetil,

you assign Users to your account, not your Zipabox. So if you have more then one Zipabox on your account and you add Users, they will automatically be added on all the Zipaboxes that are registered with your account.

Regards,

Hrvoje

photo

Could it be possible to add a feature to choose what box the user can control?

Would like the possibility to admin several zipato boxes for non technical family members .

photo

The Cisco 200-301 CCNA Exam is a comprehensive test that covers a range of topics related to networking and systems. It is designed to help individuals who have an understanding of networking technologies, including the fundamentals of networking, the configuration and operation of Cisco routers and switches, and the implementation of LAN and WAN technologies. The Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam Questions requires a comprehensive understanding of Cisco-specific technologies and protocols, such as IP routing, IP addressing, network access control, network security, and virtual private networks (VPNs). It also covers topics such as troubleshooting, network management, and network optimization.

The exam consists of 65-75 multiple-choice questions, which must be answered within 90 minutes. A passing score of 700 points or higher is required. To prepare for the exam, individuals are encouraged to review the official Cisco curriculum and take practice tests. Additionally, there are many online resources available that can help individuals further prepare for the Cisco Exam.

photo

Users are added to your account by you, not Zipabox. Hence, if you have more than one Zipabox registered with your account and you add Users, they will be added immediately to all of the Zipaboxes. drift boss

photo

You, not Zipabox, add users to your account. geometry dash scratch

photo

Very useful post, lots of interesting links. Maybe mine will come in handy too https://zaklady-bukmacherskie.online/parimatch-opinie/. Go to.

photo

that's good 2048 game

Leave a Comment

Attach a file