This object is in archive! 

IP CAM: Is there a solution for this to work correctly someday?

DaBoss shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

After waiting over a month zipato that corrects the problem of using a custom port for IP cameras . . . support told me that it is now OK. . .

Except now zipato puts us update the web interface (with an earlier questionable quality !) And again the cameras are useless in half. . .

I have two ip camera type FOSCAM 8604 . . . with the new interface can not be added manually and the camera does not detect a box camera. . .

If I add my camera from the old interface, information does not appear to be well reflected in the new interface I is not access to the streaming again . . . .

This type of camera and derivative are very répendu . . there is t he lesquel users for the camera fully functioning widget ?

Replies (1)

photo

I havet 2 Foscam 9818w v.2. I have tried everything. I cant get them integrated even on port 80. Does anyone have experience on the stability and camera integration with other z-wave controllers? I want my setup to work as a security, fire and flood alarm. At this moment iam afraid to connect a siren. I

Leave a Comment

Attach a file