Zipato future?

Jki shared this question 10 months ago
Need Answer

Is there any future for Zipato? This page seems be without any moderation, no one react messages, all latest messages are spam.

Replies (6)

photo

Don't worry, they appear if you are rude against zipato (with a lot of reasons) and you risk to be banned. But the community is full filled by slammers.

If you search for a company that communicate with their customers.. You made a bad choice, unfortunately.

photo

Hi,

There is no reason to be rude to anybody, not only to Zipato.
Civilized communication is a necessary requirement for all sides in the communication chanel.
We are handling tickets as fast as we can and most of them could be easily solved by users if they would read the Manual and the Knowledge base on the web, in that case we would be able to focus more and be faster in reacting to those that seem like real issues.
Zipato V3 platform | Zipato support center

regards

photo

Hello Adriano,

Less spam would defenitly help. Members can ask other user for asistance.

Like the old days, when Zipatile 1 arrived, lots of questions were resolved here in the community.

photo
photo

Obviously I used the term rude to be clear, but - I'm talking only for me - I can write sometimes "hard" but ever with respect for peoples.

To be back on focus to the thread, the user placed a request that can be understandable.

Community fulfilled of spam (I think it's not normal that an official community contains tons of spam messages)

Total lack of communication with customers about anything. Tweets older than 2years, zero malfunctions notifications, no emails, no updates notifications. It's not a serious approach in my opinion.. And this approach cause this user's message, this user's sentiment/worry.

I hope you understand what I mean, my POV.

photo

Hi,

You mentioned that you need to be careful what you are saying to Zipato and there is a risk to be banned therefore I wrote what I wrote.
I don't think that anybody was ever banned without a previous warning. You just cant write non related stuff or insult somebody etc.

The main idea of the community is that users communicate and share their ideas.
Our system is most likely the most comprehensive one on the market and ideas and possibilities are almost endless and we cant cover every specific scenario that the user has drawn in his mind so sharing in the community makes sense.

Spam is the other thing and I completely agree, we are working on this to be absolutely SPAM free.
Current filters are not good enough.

As mentioned we are solving things in the best efforts principle so sometimes it takes longer to be solved.

regards

Andriano

photo

As you understood (and already know though), massive spamming is the main obstacle in the community: lot of spam = readability fly away = users migrate elsewhere. Because no one loose his time to write something that were lost between fu*king spammer's posts.

And additionally, it can crate confusion and worry people (that ask "are you alive?" )

And as you can understand, when an user fly elsewhere is too difficult to take it back.

In my pov it's better to temporarily have no community instead one that is not usable.

👍

photo

Hi,

I agree, we are working on a new community where only registered users will be able to post.

Regards

photo

Would you reveal, what you are planned to do in future? Nothing works as it should be. It would be nice to know a bit earlier, than just before when all stopping.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file