This object is in archive! 

Aeon Micro Dimmer

Naarz shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hi!

Iam having an wierd issue when changing from a "normal" dimmer to a Aeon Micro Dimmer.

When the normal dimmer is connected. Everything works fine, i can dim the light correctly (halogen).

When i connect the Aeon Micro Dimmer, i can add it to the zipabox and the command seem to be getting through correctly (i watch the little red light) but it does nothing to the lamp. Its a standard 3-way line in the outlet, connected correctly. I tried with a 75w ordinary lamp, still nothing. Change to the ordinary dimmer, works good, change back to Aeon Micro Dimmer, nothing. I have tried 2 different Aeon Micro Dimmers, same result. Must be something about the wireing?

Anyone had simular experiences? I have no ideas left to what it could be.

Replies (1)

photo

You can't use Aeon micro smart dimmer (2nd edition) DSC19103-ZWEU with 12v halogen lamps which connected with electronic transformer. Buy the Aeon dimmer and connect direct to lamp without any transformer or buy Fibaro dimmer, fibaro dimmer support electronic transformer.

Unfortunately, Aeon micro smart dimmer (2nd edition) DSC19103-ZWEU does not support the use of a transformer, the dimmer will malfunction with the use of a transformer in the middle.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file