This object is in archive! 

HTTP meter - unable to set value with cURL

Marius shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

The URL to set my meter VALUE1 works when called from a browser, even if I am logged off my.zipato.com. If I try to call the same URL with cURL from my Synology Diskstation, I get a HTTP 404 from the Zipato/Amazon Tomcat server.

Do I need to send a cookie with authentication/session data?

Replies (3)

photo

To be a little more concrete: I use an HTTP meter to log Co2 from Netatmo. Value1=1018 means CO2 level of 1018 ppm.

This URL works from my browser, but not when calling it with cURL (all UIDs replaced by garble in this example) on my Diskstation. The Diskstation is on the same LAN as the Zipabox and I have tried cURL from both bash and in a PHP script.

https://my.zipato.com/zipato-web/remoting/attribute/set?serial=01050203030403040&ep=b3b3b3b3-b3b3b-b3b3-b4b4-ab34ab345&apiKey=09fs45-2b23-2222-13323-343443244&value1=1018

photo

Marius, did you manage to put the CO2 value in the virtual meter?

I am also looking into this. If you have it working, can you share the script and how you did it?

photo

Sander, I gave up debugging this the night I started this thread. But when I tried to run my script tonight, it suddenly worked.

I you still have problems, I will be happy to share my very simple script using the PHP API code provided by Netatmo.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file