Cocu-kika afr-60 afr-100 awst-6000 support

Machiel Kuitert shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I started to add my Klikaanklikuit (cocu?) devices.

I have these devices:

- afr-60 light bulb switch

- afr-100 light bulb switch

- awst-8800 switch

- awst-6000 motion sensor

- amst-606 door sensor

How can I add these devices? And yes I have the 433mhz module installed.

The motion sensor seems to work as a Nexa LMDT-609. The switch also seems to configure but I don't seem to register any outputs from it.

The light bulb switches I can't seem to register at all.

Any pointers?

Regards

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Machiel,

You can add AWST-8800 and AMST-606 through the Add new device wizard.

AWST-6000 is not supported (was not working reliably in the lab).

You can use ACM-1000 for AFR-60 and ACM-300 for AFR-100 until we add them to the list.

--

Thanks,

Tom

photo

Thanks, that helped and it works.

I have some troubles with the amst-606 but that might be a distance issue.

photo
photo

How can i use the AWST-8800 wall switch?

i like to use it to trigger scenes. The last switch to push when i live my house...

the only way to use it is to use direct bindings?

there is also no log file.

photo

Hi,

To be honest.......The Motion and door sensor are not that accurate together with the Ziapbox.

I have 2 motion sensors from Coco and i direct attached them to coco devices and they work great. In my situation i use them in a toilet and bathroom and did not have a direct need for a rule in Zipa.

If you want to use coco devices with sensors in rules you will notice that 1 way communication will become an issue....

photo

The AWST-8800 can be found under devices - control to be used within rules.

If you want to direct link the AWST-8800 you best option would be the old interface where you can bind it to a device (not able to find a proper way in doing this using the new interface)

photo

In the new UI, we will add direct association option which is more common in Z-wave protocol. This will replace "native binding" option known in the old UI. We are already have this option implemented, but it needs some more testing...

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file