Danfoss radiator valve

Andrej shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hi

Can you tell me how can i find out where is offset option in zipato api-s for Danfoss radiator valve?

In UI i have two valves in Meter which are connecter to thermostat. When i click on valve options a get general tab, configuration tab and events tab. Offset is under configuration tab and there is Thermomether offset i can set it and it works.

But where is that offset in api under what column. I tried to find but i couldnt :D. Can you help me

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

the offset does not work with the danfoss. But you can change at the Danfoss directly the behaveiour of the Danfoss. Look into the manual. There you see how to change from P2 (standard setting for normal radiators) to P1 (radiator to big) or P3 (radiator to small). I use P3 and it works for me perfectly. Before it was to cold. Now when I set the climate to 22 Celsius I get in the room 21,8 Celsius. Which is fine. Hope you could follow my advice.

photo

I am just looking for offset option in api so i can connect it to my little project, but i cant find it in api. It doesnt even matter if it dont work i just need it to show :):)

photo

The my.zipato.com web site uses the API itself. So install Fiddler (http debugging proxy) or simply use the built-in developer console in your browser (usually F12). It will show you which API calls their own UI is using to set the offset. I use this method a lot to get to undocumentet features or to figure out how to actually do stuff since the documentation is somewhat lacking.

photo

I really didnt think of that :D. Thank you so much.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file