This object is in archive! 

Email Register

ChrisDalo shared this question 11 years ago
Answered

I am waiting for 2 hours the return of the register Email.

It's a long time to register my Zipabox , no ?

Replies (10)

photo

Yes, it is. It shouldn't be longer than few minutes. Did you check your SPAM folder?

photo

Yes, i receiver other mail, and i check all my email folder.

photo

I am always waiting for my Register Email. When i try to login, the message (User "xxx@xxx.xx" did not verify his email). It not a good begining with Zipabox.

photo

This is happening because you need to verify your email account. This should be done by pressing "VERIFY" in the email which you need to get from our server. To send registration emails, we are using gmail, and we have your registration email in our "sent mail" folder.

Now we sent you the email again, and as I see, you got the email now and successfully verified your account, am I right? Does it working now?

photo

I have the same problem, I did not receive the verification email, it's frustrating that in 2020 this problem is still occuring.

Can you help? thanks

photo
photo

Yes, all is good now .

Thank you.

photo

Dear Sir, when i login my.zipato.com the message User sales.orrisa@zipato-icasa.com did not verify email. Kindly resend the verify link.

photo

You can simply register your email id for creating the account. You can use the AOL Mail. For instant support related to AOL email, please contact Forgot AOL Password for the best solution.

photo

Yes all is good in your blog but you need to press verify button so you can edit your profile. looking For AOL support?

in case you want AOL Desktop Gold Support so you can get the solution here check website and get solution.

photo

It is the most popular way to create an email account by using the signup option. For instant support related to the Computer or Laptop Problem such as Data Recover & Virus Removal please contact Geek Squad Protection Plan for the best solution.

photo

Thanks guys! Get top-notch custom term paper writing assistance from a team of PhD and Master’s experts buyessay.net who ensure that you turn in a polished assignment. We deliver assignments on time, no matter how tight the deadline is. Time is an essential factor, and we don’t want you to pay the penalties of late submissions.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file