This object is in archive! 

433 Mhz Plugin not working after last update.

Manuel shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hi,

I updated my Box with the last firmware 0.9.999.2 and after that couldn't I control 3 of my 433 Mhz plugin, impossible to register them again, anything I can do to get them working again?

Thanks.

Replies (7)

photo

Same issue for me, no Nexa units possible to add.

I see no timestamp for this problem, my box is new and uppgrade was Oct 31

Regards

Tom

photo

Ivan wrote:

Hello Manuel,

If the problem stays after previously described steps, please contact us at support@zipato.com

Regards

I have rebooted several times, removed the plugins and tryed to install again, after the 60 seconds it says that the plugin has joined but it has not.

photo

I can't seem to find it, but I remember very well Zipato apologizing for a similar problem during 0.9.999.1... and stating everything would be done so it would not happen again in a future update.

Ivan wrote:

Afterwards, if the reboot doesn't fix the problem, we suggest deleting (+sync) and rejoining problematic devices (+sync).

NO. This is totally unacceptable. Given it happened to me on 0.9.999.1 (2 hours wasted), I certainly did NOT update to 0.9.999.2. I'm checking the forum for people brave enough to go through it and have the "bleeding edge", but it looks more and more to me as the "bleeding bug"; tired of being treated like a debugger instead of a customer.

I'm glad to see the forum being more active these past few days, looks like new people are getting on board. Zipato, don't blow it.

photo

Hi

My box suddenly started to act normal and found my 433 devices.

I was able to add a few Nexa PER-1500 and a two Oregon different thermo sensors.

Only thing I did was to move box from summer house back to town again...

Glad it's working now but yes, a bit frustrating that my plans to control lightning and heating radiators where I needed the box did not come true :-/

Anyhow, thanks for fast support, both in forum and in support ticket!

Regards

Tom

photo

I am rather new on this system but I hade a good working system with a lot of RF433 modules but after the last update all of this modules are mot working any longer. I am very disappointed of your support. it is just a lot of restart and still nothing else. How can I go back to the old firmware that was ok?

photo

Is there any way to fix back my 433 MHz from Anslut back to Zipabox?

I still haven't those connected to my box after the last update...

photo

Ivan wrote:

Hello Manuel,

Currently no. We have made a significant change in code because we are preparing for the new User Interface, and therefore we made a change in code for the device which you have joined as Ansult and therefore your Ansult stopped working.

We are sorry for this, but Ansult actually was never supported because we did not had it in our Lab for testing. You can again try to join it as another similar device but this also might not work or it might. Ansult devices are on our wishlist and we will try to make support for them in the future.

Hope we could help with this explanation.

Regards,

Ivan

Thanks for your explanation, I had Anslut connected as Nexa and it worked with all of them, now some are still working and other doesn't work at all, I perhapps can send you those that are not working so you can get Anslut as a supported device ;)

/Manuel.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file