This object is in archive! 

433Mhz compatibility list

xmeslin shared this question 11 years ago
Need Answer

Hi Zipato team,

do you have somewhere a list of 433 device you can work with ?

I could be interested in the device but I'm not clear what is supported.

Tks,

Xavier

Replies (4)

photo

For now there's only the drop-down list for Add device, if it's there it's supported.

photo

ok tks for fast reply

photo

I evaluate Zipato, and wish to know the list of devices available to 433MHz.

the module 433 mhz es the great option for cheap sensors, for to door/windows sensors, motions sensors, sirens and beams sensors, and add more expensive sensors for temperature, luminosity and other smart things in z-wave or zigbee. I am from south america and I must import all domotic devices, but the money exchange, does not favor me. So I think, that this is the perfect balance between security and domotic.

Could you share the oficial list of device in 433 mhz?

photo

Hi Patricio,

just have a look into my blog, there you can find a big list of supported devices:

http://zipabox.de/kompatibilitatsliste-zipabox-wer-darf-alles-mitspielen/

regards Helle

photo

thanks! this is very useful for me! :)

photo

Hi derHelle,

This is quite useful, thanks for the list. Now, i read that some devices that doesn't appear on the list may be similar in protocol or hardware (i'm not sure about what exactly) to some devices supported, and you could add for example a (this is not acured, just an example) a louvolite roller shutter if its similar to Nexa EJLR-1000 roller shutter. I would like to know where could i find a list of similar devices for this case, which is mine, actually. Im trying to add a louvolite shutter, but its not supported for zipato.

Kind Regards

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file