This object is in archive! 

Thermofloor In-Wall Thermostat - Setting temperature

Roger Hansen shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

Hello!

I have successfully included this thermostat with my Zipabox, however, it seems like it is only possible to read from the thermostat, and not write to it. I want to set the setpoint from Zipabox, and create rules. What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards

Roger

Replies (6)

photo

Here are more detailed specifications of the Z-wave interface.

photo

Hello Again, I have found out that I can write to the thermostat by setting parameters in Zipato. But I want to be able to write to the thermostat from the mobile app and gui in web interface. How can I make parameters available there?

photo

I am considering these kind of thermostats for my floors. Is this still a problem?

I would like to set temperature in a room by changing setpoint on thermostat by both Zipato web UI and mobile app.

photo

Hi, I just got these installed in my house yesterday.

Here is how to make use of them:

- Pair the z-wave as usual.

- Create a virtual thermostat with the following settings:

- - HEATING -> OUTPUT -> Select your Thermofloor In-Wall Thermostat.

- - HEATING -> INPUT -> Select your Thermofloor In-Wall Thermostat.

- - THERMOMETERS -> INPUT -> Select your Thermofloor In-Wall Thermostat.

- - THERMOMETERS -> FUNCTION -> Last

- - Save

It might take a couple of minutes until you get a proper temperature reading from the thermostat, just give it a few minutes.

You should be able to set the setpoint for heating straight away.

photo

Takk Arve :)

Same way to set up my SRT321. Very counter intuitive to set up a virtual thermostat for a thermostat :)

photo

That's pretty good you was able to connect your physical thermostat as virtual one, BUT in order to get 3rd virtual one you have to pay (mid 2018). I'm already owned not really cheap physical device. Is there a way to avoid using virtual thermostats PRO?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file