This object is in archive! 

D-Link DCH-Z120

Marcus Larsson shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

Is there any plans to supoort this device... I bought it before i check if it was working :)

Replies (8)

photo

I have same question.

photo

Create a ticket and they will do support for this device.

photo

It is included.

I had a hard time to including it until I found the manual.

Still having problems figuring out how it works. where to set all configuration values etc.

Attaching the manual.

photo

Configuration is in device manager on root level. There is a wrench icon. After clicking, second tab is configuration

photo

I know but...

Still missing all the parameters mentioned in the manual.

Do I have to type them my self?

And in that case what goes where?

Description Param Size Value

PIR Sens 3 1 50

photo

Looks like.device.descriptors are not yet created. Send a ticket to support. In the meantime.you can enable all parameters by manually inserting them.

photo

The device I a rebranded philio sensor so zipato should be able to quickly enable decriptors for this device.

photo

I have those in use for weeks without problems.....

photo

Do you se all the parameters that is mentioned in the manual in your Settings\Configuration Tab?

And how do you use the device in the rule creator?

I'm not able to choose any useful values on the motion detection, just On|Off|Any?

I have succeeded in associate Group 2 ON/OFF Light with a Switch and it works alright.

But the switch is a double switch and I'm only able to associate on device level, that seems to be Switch1 by default. Can you show me a rule that you have created on the device (motion, Temperature, Daylight level).

Tanks in advance /P

photo

You will need to contact support.zipato.com and ask them to do support for this device.

photo

Hi, i have problems with this multisensor.. I've been add it in automatic inclusion mode.. for temperature and light works fine but it does not function for movement.. The red led on sensor works but in the app i don't view any movement

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file