This object is in archive! 

433mhz - Several Problems with Intertechno Devices

Daniel G shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

Hey,

i bought several Intertechno Devices today to extend my "intelligent" home.

First of all a set of ITR1500 wall plugs. I tried several times to include them, without any effect.

I tried the way described in this post: https://community.zipato.com/topic/adding-intertechno-itr-1500

The same for the ITT1500 remote. Also no reaction from the zipabox when trying to include them.

Last device is the ITK-200 remote. This is the only device that was included by the zipabox but it seems if the remote is of no use. It is listed as "on/off device" but i can't get the status of it and it is not listed in the devices for rule creation.

Do you have any idea?

Replies (7)

photo

One remark: For the ITK-200 Keyfob there is no end point in the device list. So it seems to be an error while including the device? I tried it several times but without any positive effect.

photo

Why don't you try to upgrade to beta release .8k and then delete and re-join devices

photo

How to update to the new beta?

photo

On the left side of your web browser there is a controller icon. Select it and search for firmware -> "upgrade" to latest beta

photo
photo

Update:

After Upgrading the Firmware to 8k the inclusion of the ITR Wall Plugs is now working. I actually have 3 Wall Plugs and a GRR-3500 (IP44 Outdoor Wall Plug) included in the network.

But the inclusion of ITT-1500 Remote is still not working. Inclusion Process ends without finding any device.

The ITK-200 is now included but instead of 1 remote there are now 4 Devices in my List (On/Off Devices) called Keyfob1 to Keyfob2. But the Buttons have no Attributes.

The 4 Keyfob Devices are also stated in the rules generator but adding them in rules has no effect.

Any Ideas?

photo

Regarding ITK-200, yes, you get 4x4=16 devices. You can select which endpoint you want to use by turning the switch on the back around For each house code (A, B , C and D) you need to make a separate inclusion if you want to use all of them. That means you actually have 16 on/off devices in one physical keyfob device

About ITT-1500, I have to see what is wrong

photo

I think I repaired ITT-1500 now. Just refresh your browser and try to include it again.

It is normal that you don't see any attributes. You should try to use it with the rule creator and try to control some receiver device (on/off switching). Does it work now?

photo

ITT-1500 Remote works for me with 8k

photo

ITK-200 is now working in the rules creator.

But with the ITT1500 I have still the same Problem.

I started the "Inclusion" Process and tried to push all the buttons on the remote while the zipabox is searching for the new device. But the Box did not find the remote.

Inclusion Mode is similar to z-wave devices ("Start Inclusion Mode of Device").

The Remote itself is working fine with the other Intertechno Devices.

photo

Refresh your browser and try again. It works for other people and me so there is no reason not to work for you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file