This object is in archive! 

Adding Intertechno ITR-1500

johannes1702 shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I just got my Zipabox delivered and trying to do some testing with an ITR-1500 wall plug. I follow the instructions on the device manager (plug it in, LED blinks, click continue and the time runs down), but nothing happens.

And one more question: I saw that you can select the ITT-1500 remote from Intertechno. Did anyone add it successfully?

Any ideas? Sorry, I'm still very new to this system. :-)

Best,

Johannes

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Johannes,

what you need is:

Zipabox + 433MHz Module

ITR-1500 wall plug

ITR-1500 remote

Procedure:

1. Delete all Bindings from ITR-155 wall plug

(Connect plug to Power, and while LED is blinking press 2 times "ALL OFF" Switch on remote, If successful you should hear the relay inside the wall plug click twice)

2. Start "Add Device" Diaglog in ControlCenter, Select Intertechno, then ITR-1500 wall plug

3. Start Device Search/Inclusion process

4. Connect wall plug to power and wait a few seconds until LED stops blinking (relay should click twice)

5. While still in Device Serach Mode disconnect wall plug from power and connect again to power

6. While still in Device Serach Mode disconnect wall plug from power and connect again to power (Yes a second time)

7. Now the device should have been recognized by Zipabox and you can find it in device manager under 433MHz Devices

8. After a Sync youd should now find the plug in Device Browser, where you can switch it on and off

This Procedure worked for me with 3 different ITR-1500 wall plugs

The ITR-1500 remote is easy to include:

1. Start "Add Device" Diaglog in ControlCenter, Select Intertechno, then ITR-1500 remote

2. Start Device Search/Inclusion process

3. Press a button on the remote (I used Channel 1 On)

4. Now the device should have been recognized by Zipabox and you can find it in device manager under 433MHz Devices

5. After a Sync youd should now find the switches of the remote in Device Browser

This Procedure worked for me with 2 different ITR-1500 remotes

What I could not achieve so far is using the ITR-1500 remote to trigger other actions.

I tried to create some rules for that, but without success so far.

Has anybody experience with that ?

Best Regards

Claus

photo

Hi,

I year ago I managed to include Intertechno ITLR-300 (dimmer wall socket) by using ITR-1500, but only as ON/OFF module.

But now I can't find ITR-1500 in the Intertechno new device list. Is it possible to have it again ?

Thanks

photo

First you upgrade to the latest beta firmware release.

Then you should be able to add it either as a dimmer wall socket or as wall socket

photo

It works, thank you.

But now the box discover new devices when I choose any Intertechno socket/plug even if there is no new devices connected !!

So I pass from no endpoint to a lot of endpoints (but most are useless, I removed them)

photo

It is normal that you can add a receiver even if you don't posses it. That is so because of the one way communication. 433 devices are like that

photo

ok.

It is nevertheless surprising to receive a instant message "Device Found" when there is no active 433Mhz devices in the house.

photo

Well we might consider removing that message if it is confusing people.

The 433 MHz receiver device is never actually found by zipabox

Leave a Comment

Attach a file