This object is in archive! 

Chart data not available with Aeon Labs home energy meter

Anders Werner-Erichsen shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

Hi

I have bougt a Home energy Meter - Three clamps 60A - Aeon Labs (AEO_HEM3_2E) an sucessfully add it to my zipabox.

I can se that it is sending data to the zipabox and i can view the data in "the new" webb application(see attached file "z_cc_new.jpg"). But there is no option to se consumption for each day/month/year (column chart) so then i go to the "the old version". But when i chose "Elförbrukning VP" in the "energy window" it says Chart data not available (see attached file "z_cc.jpg")

What am i doing wrong?

//Anders

Replies (1)

photo

Dont know what happend to the energy wiget after new upgrade. will be interesting to see if someone could explain it here

photo

Ok, so it has worked in previous versions?

I've only been with my zipabox for a week so I am still learning.

photo

sorry for the late replay, totally missed it.

long time ago when the "new" gui did not exist the energy widget did work as far as i remember. there was even function to set price per interval to get a cost.

Why all of that stoped working or was removed is unclear. At that time zipato also saved history longer then today. I would not be surprised if its removed due to cost for cloud storage for all history values)

Sorry that i could not be more helpful.

Myself stoped using it since i have hourly prices for my energy and there was only option to add prices manully

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file