This object is in archive! 

How to set a new temperature on Danfoss radiator?

Jan Koch shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I try to set a new temperature on my Danfoss raditor valve, but I can't do any chances in Android App.

Also I didn't find any posibility in Control Center.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks, Jan

Best Answer
photo

Yes, sure, it has a temperature meter inside but as long as I know, the measured temperature is not reported back to the central unit. Therefore the central unit needs another device as temperature meter, which should be located at the right reference location. The temperature meter in the thermostat is only used as you described, for internal calculation.

Replies (3)

photo

This is the temperature device. It cannot be changed. What you need is to use the existing virtual thermostat and set up the desired temperatures there. Than you need to add a thermometer that measures the reference temperature in the room (i guess not the danfoss valve as it is not designed to measure reference temperature, you need a room temperature sensor) and the danfoss valse as the output. Then it will work.

photo

Hi Attila,

thank you for your reply. Danfoss radiator valve LC-13 should have an integrated thermometer, because in QiG is written, the valve need about one week to learn how fast the room will heat up when temperature was changed.

http://heating.danfoss.com/PCMPDF/living-connect_OEM_VQIDA15T_013R9563.pdf

photo

Yes, sure, it has a temperature meter inside but as long as I know, the measured temperature is not reported back to the central unit. Therefore the central unit needs another device as temperature meter, which should be located at the right reference location. The temperature meter in the thermostat is only used as you described, for internal calculation.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file