This object is in archive! 

Virtual thermostat

Mads Lindvig shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

It is in any way possible, to get the Virtual Thermostat under 5 degrees????

Use the "virtual Thermostat" in a greenhouse, where I want to be able to control it around 0 degrees.

Hope there are some that will help me, please :-)

Replies (1)

photo

One possibility would be to increase the measured temperature.

Create a virtual thermometer greenhouse-v, and put it as the thermometer in the virtual thermostat.

Then create a rule.

>IF temperature greenhouse

>Then temperature greenhouse-v set to Temperarur greenhouse + 10

if you set in thermostat now 10 ° C,which corresponds to 0 ° C in the greenhouse.

regards Maik

photo

Hi Maik,

Thanks! it could be a solution......had not seen this opportunity!

Regards Mads,

photo

ups....

photo

How many virtual thermostats can I add to Zipabox?

photo

Hi

1 license is vlaid for 1 virtual thermostat PRO.

Virtual thermostat zone can be added without any limitation in the number of virtual thermostat devices.

photo

How I can connect termometer value for Virtual thermostat zone?

photo

/1169779bb07f992737f7fbd08aeae874

photo

/5cd03da416f85a2dcf263f675cdc3cc4

photo

After change Virtual Thermometer value I not see change Current Value for Virtual thermostat zone.

photo

Hi

in the thermostat zone (no license) is required to add real devices only - virtual devices are not allowed in the Thermostat zone virtula device. If you want to add virtual devices, you should create Virtula thermostat PRO (license).

photo

Dino Mandic thank you for answer me. Even when I choose a physical sensor for temperature input, the value is not displayed. I use as an input device door/window sensor with an integrated temperature sensor.

photo

Hi

In the Thermostat zone virtual device, real Thermostat device should be used. It means, thermometer should be thermometer from the thermostat device.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file