This object is in archive! 

Can you please Integrate Smart Color Button Philio

Jacob Wiqvist shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

Can you pleas integrate: https://www.m.nu/smart-color-button-philio-p-2616.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR9C8LJGkLo

I want to test if this can be the perfect light control!

I can't dim with it!

Replies (8)

photo

it works best in association mode, butI assume you want to achieve that in rules, right?

photo

Both!

But I will try it with FIBARO DIMMER 2 and Old Qubino Dimmer

photo

Does not seem to be possible to associate threw Zipabox?

966e7bed0689053376e8b1ae4b3c02f6

photo

why not, simply choose the "on/off Light" from association groups and drag the z-wave device to it.

photo

I did!

Does not work!

8ac4d3d244ef9ada47cb09fcd8bad3c6

photo
photo

I bougt 10 of it and it does not work as it should.

I opened a ticket (#XZW-444-90317) on 09 December 2015 with this topic an it was promised to solve it by January.

As I believed in the support at this time I did not send the devices back.

But after a view reminder I gave up. And now I spent a lot of money for nothing! THX again for this Zipato.

It will perhaps never work as so many promised things.

I do not need the device directly associated to a device. I need it to associate it with a virtual level control and handle it with the rule creator.

photo

OMG...... That is not good..... it repeats and repeats all over again, with every singel device!

And no answer..... If they say NO we will not try to suport this device, I can send it back and back to square one.

photo

I would send it back if I were you.

And you can regularly ask me if it works and then buy it again. I guess this would be best for you. However. It is your choice.

photo

Can you test it and I can test it to night or in the morning!

photo
photo

Good to know! Will do that!

photo

Greetings,

It should work a lot better now, try to rejoin your units. Please note that you will have to associate your controller with association group 2 of the device. Dimming function will not work without this.

photo

Absolutely perfect. It works every way it should. Only thing I can't see is the on off comand. It always show false and no history. It is showing a touch control.

Also the group 2 in association does not say Group it is saying ON/OFF.

But this info about group 2 should be in the compatability list you should publish.

Best regards Jacob

Leave a Comment

Attach a file