This object is in archive! 

Problems with healthcaremode / own healtcaremode

Klaus G shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

I´m a bit disapointed with the healthcare mode. Sometimes it works (with those predefined messages only) sometimes not, sometimes I get false alarms and from time to time I don´t get a message at all when there should have been one. Thats not that good for a service that is supposed to save lifes. Now I´m tired of the constant search for the problem and decided to build my own healtcaremode.

If you have the same problems, this could be usefull for you. The fact is, that Zipabox is such a meighty tool and if you e.g. only want to observe some sensors during daytime it meight be even easier to use your own routine. So far this seems to work quite fine and it has an additional advantage: If my mother falls down to the floor at let´s say 20:00 and doesn´t move at all, a three hours healthcaremode would start all over again next morning, assuming it stops at 23:00. So it will only fire an alarm three hours after the next activation. This rule would continue to count down and send a mail right in the morning.

If you can´t add all your necessary sensors in the first rule, than just put the "set [variable] to 180" (or how many minutes you need) just in any rule which is activated by your sensor for whatever purpose.

I will keep trying the healthcaremode from time to time but without the option of adding variables in mails for troubleshooting I´m really tired of this work.

Klaus

Replies (1)

photo

In my opinion, the best health care solution is the use of natural medicine, such as cannabis.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file