This object is in archive! 

Does anyone knows if we can access Z-wave routing table of the controllers?

Alberto Macias shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Other z-wave controllers can show and/or allow to make changes on routing table for z-wave nodes in the network. Is there a way we can see/change this on the web UI??

Replies (6)

photo

Not really with zipato. The only thing you can see is the neighborhood nodes for each specific device.

photo

Greetings,

This is not possible and will in fact never be possible to do with current Zipabox revisions.

photo

Thanks for the response Marko, since this information has to be stored locally in the controller, can you please explain why this wouldn't be ever possible?

photo

It is not stored locally to the controller. The routing table is a data structure internal to the Z-Wave module itself. There are no api calls to alter the routing table directly.

photo

I will say I like Zipato a lot, but just found out this really cool feature in the competitors, not saying I will change Zipato just for this feature, I'm not posting this to promote a competitor buts to show the need of an advanced feature like this in order to help integrators (and end users too) to deliver a nice solution with Zipato products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvgXAIRCug&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=remarkety&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Free+Nortek+Controller+with+Any+System&_rmId=jD7RePO1EpcdN9xeRq3BTN53kln3gdFqNp2WnZrluyq6kD

photo

So it looks in my new Homey

fdd78e561b499a6030c36e5c84fc4235

But I really really liked the ZWNUT in Zipato which I miss now.

photo

Nice! can you heal individual devices (update individual routing table) like Homeseer? (zipato does this too through ZWNTUT...)

photo

No you can't by now and there are no official plans for this feature as I know but user would like to have. However, ZWNUT is great but fortunately I rarely needed it.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file