This object is in archive! 

Switch on/off whole house ventilation

Richard shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

i got 3 switches

1 - toilet ( Coco AWMT-230 Hidden Switch )

2 - shower( Coco AWMT-230 Hidden Switch )

3 - kitchen( Coco AWMT-230 Hidden Switch )

and 2 virtual sensors

they get activated with IFTTT when the CO2 levels from Netatmo rises above 1000

they become inactive when the co2 level is below 900

Al the switches en sensors should be able tot activate the Whole House Ventilation ( Coco ACM-1000 Switch )

but only the last switch or sensor that is set inactive kan set the whole house ventilation inactivate.

en it should wait 15min before this action.

can someone help me with the rule.?

Replies (2)

photo

It is a similar scenario like when you have switches for the UFH and a separate switch for the boiler and you need to ensure that whenever the last switch also tells that it does not need heat, the boiler switch to be turned off. Right now I cannot do such rule, but here is what you need:

When block, inside the when block you will have as many "and" block as many switches and virtual sensors you have that can trigger the action (in your case 5 triggers so it will be 4 "and" puzzle), Each one will be in the when block as "any" change.

Then join block

Then If Else block. the if block will have 4x "Or" block and in each one you insert a sensor with "on" state (in total 5). Action will be to turn on the ventilation switch. Elas turn off.

This is it.

photo

Attila thanks.

i tried it but i think one of mij Coco AWMT-230 Hidden Switch isn't sending the on/off code wright every time.

it is a 433MHZ perhaps that is the problem

photo

I don't own any 433 actuators, but I have heard from others that they sometimes actually send commands twice in rules, to make sure the devices respond. I think it's ok with 433 sensors like temperature and humidity, since missing an transmit or two is not a big deal. When it comes to actuators, I would certainly use a protocol that can confirm that the command is executed, like z-wave...

photo
photo

I have solved the problem bij making 3 viriual switches and 3 rules that makes the switch active an 3 that make them inactive when the coco switches are ativated or deactivated

these switches have i put i the rule instate of the coco switches.

and i put some email messages in the rule to monitor the rule for a while until i am confidence it works always

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied