This object is in archive! 

fibaro rgbw scene not remembering color!!

Henning Strandvik shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

When i make a scene with a fibaro RGBW, it does not save the color..

Can this be fixed?

Replies (6)

photo

If you are trying to use the main RGBW controller in the scene is not going to work. I opened a ticket a while a go and Zipato support mentioned the color channels (RGBW) need to be added individualy and use these to configure color of the RGBW, otherwise it will not work. See attached examples they gave me, for collors you need to change each channel to the desired setting.

photo

ahh... well.. that will work for me :)..

Also im wondering.. i have a lot of dimmable white led strips.. is it any 12V fibaro dimmers?.. or can i just use the RGBW dimmers? only withe the W channel?..

photo

Yes you can. If you have 12V, it would make sense to use fibaro RGBW and program it that all channels are using white light. This way you set it up as 4 different light source in one switch.

photo

how cool is that!!..

So to control the W channel, is that the Warm/Cold white slider in my CP?

photo

Well, you need to change parameters in order to tell fibaro to use all channel as separate light and not rgbw. You need to study the manual as it is fairly detailed what everything you need to do.

photo

Oh.. So you dont know how this is done?.. Can you tell me what to look for? im fairly new to this, and not a very advanced user... yet!...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file