This object is in archive! 

Flashing pixels on Zipatile

Vincenzo Coletta shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

Hi, a new bad hardware behavior... please give a look at the attached pictures. The pixels in the upper band (1/2cm) of the touch panel flash continuously and randomly during any time of the day in any kind of conditions and any screen. Random pixels position into the band and random number of simultaneous pixels flashing at the same time.

Updated, upgraded, rebooted, rolled back to the last release and again to the last beta with no progress. It's about a month that it is this way; not sure but probably in coincidence with a firmware upgrade. But since that time it did not stop anymore...

Please give feedback, suggestion, share opinion or the way to address if you know...

Thanks in advance and regards,

Vincenzo

Replies (6)

photo

I have the same phenomena but considering how many more serious problems I have with my zipatile I don't worry, but of course this mean to have high probability of damages to pixels..

photo

I have the same problem...

photo

This happens when the automatic brightness is placed, when you remove it disappear.

I've done this in several zip lines and they all have that same problem.

photo

where can I disable automatic brightness? sorry I'm not an expert.

photo

Dear Users,

if you can't find the brightness tab, please take a look at the following video:

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/JzFgXNd2/file.html

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

VIdeo is not available anymore. Can you post it again?

photo

Hi Stefan,

I am having the exact same problem can you help me?

photo
photo

thank you, i didn't know about this feature.

flashing pixels stopped!!

photo

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem can you help me?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file