This object is in archive! 

livolo smart switch

rami shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

does zipato support all kind of livolo smart switch (1 gang ,2 gang etc)

Replies (12)

photo

Yes it does but it is no good. It is not 100% because the livolo switches use a modulation type that is simply said not reliable. So not always when you send command it deceives it...do not build on these switches.

photo

well..... I am using several Livolo switches, and to be honest, they work great. The only problem is of course they don't report their status. So if you want to make complicated rules that rely on the switches reporting their status, look elsewhere.... But just for simple on/off they work great.

photo

I'have bought a livolo like on aliexpress.

It has been recognized by zipato like a livolo but on/off don't work ...

why ?

thanks.

photo

Not sure, does it show a UUID in device manager? Maybe delete and join again, they are sometimes a bit picky when joining.

photo

also, you say "Livolo like"..... as in it isn't actually a Livolo switch? As this might mean they use a different protocol....

photo

it's not a livolo. It's look like. it has been apparaid but don't work ... it has been recondinized by a chacon swith but on/off don't work...

photo

can you show the link to this switch on aliexpress, and also a screenshot of the device in device manager?

photo

It most likely uses a different protocol. The genuine Livolo switches don't show a tab called associations. See below how they look like.

dd4f197aff85f4a4f755c974229c2742

photo

i have tried a lot of device but it doesn't work :(

photo

/8146e470b9ed167aa456afdc0e103769

VL-C701DR VL-C701SR

Do I understand correctly that Livolo sensors operate at a frequency of 433 MHz and should the Zipabox have a 433 module with an antenna?

photo

you do indeed. :-)

photo

Darkwing, if you know something - open this to the world ;-)

photo

I bought the module 433 and Livolo switch.

Zipabox discovered and added Livolo, but Livolo not be controlled via the Zipabox. Led Lamp Osram dimming only its own button on the Livolo.

What else you need to buy? )))

photo

Hi

if your device is included then the problem could be in its descriptor. Please open a ticket and Zipato support team will check how to fix it.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file