This object is in archive! 

Network heal don´t work

Daniel Larsson shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Since a couple of updates ago network heal stoped work. When I press "Start" it get stucked in "Started" as shown on the image in hours. Anyone has a solution on this problem or have the same issue?

96037332b6759d93bc09187c326155a5

Replies (5)

photo

Although I haven't used this network heal for a while I just did try and can confirm it is same for me. I know Zipato has implemented a newer, more in depth network heal that you need to use. This one is definitely working. In the meantime I will let Zipato know about this one not working. If they intended to stop using it, then it needs to be removed from Dashboard.

the new one is in the attached printscreen. The button called ZWNTUT is below the old button.

943707ad9d2e3d8882b6fa7d98d21981

photo

Hi Daniel,

the Network heal is not in the use anymore, please use as Attila suggested ZWNTUT, it is basically just an improved version of the current Network Heal tool.

ZWNTUT (Z-Wave Network Topology Update Tool) is a tool that can be used to recreate the routing table of an entire network, or just to update the routing table of a single device.

Regards,

Dominik

photo

Hi Dominik. If the old Network heal is not in use anymore, please remove it from Dashboard. It is confusing for some people as for long time they got used to the old network heal and the new one has an abbreviation that does not make sense for most people.

photo

We will remove it soon, :)

photo
photo

Thank you all for your help!

photo

I was just about to open the same Topic again as the Network heal button is still there.

Please remove it asap.

Regards,

Oliver

Leave a Comment

Attach a file