This object is in archive! 

Virtual alarm pro - only paying?

Pablo shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Virtual alarm pro was free for me up to this morning. Why do I have to pay now???

Replies (1)

photo

All Pro devices are accesible only if you are a Pro user, if you had this but now you don't you should raise a ticket on Zipato Support, include the serial number of your controller and explain you used to have this.

photo

Hello Alberto, all,

Looks like 4 alarms pro are free with your Zipatile. Answer from Vedran for my ticket:

When registering the Zipatile first time, you get a lot of things included with it.

One of them is complementary 4 alarm pro partitions that are fully customizable...

But careful if you are doing any test and delete them, even if support asks you. If you delete it, you loose one of your free 4. This is what happened to me.

It would be great if this was specified on the SMART included license.

photo

Hmm... good to know, I agree, this should be clearly specified on the Zipatile information. To be honest I have been a PRO user and haven't been able to see these issues on my own. Instead of deleting them (if you are not going to use them) you can "hide them from device browser" and save them for later. A long time ago I did that and had troubles to make it visible again, but I was able to do it through the API.

photo

To be honest, there are many things that probably cannot even be mentioned. basically when you get a zipatile, all 3 alarms (intruder, safety, cloud and elderly) I guess are PRO. Although Im unsure if they can be fully extended, it is a good feature.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file