This object is in archive! 

theres nowise stability ...!!!

mehrpaad shared this problem 6 years ago
Not a Problem

without the doubt zipaTOY is the worst zawve automation ....

theres stability problem everytime

this is just one example i share with u guys

** the system is armed and im not home but is motion there :)) theres 2 surmise

1- theres ghost in the house (f**ing bullS**t)

2-the zipaTOY side has a biG problem about stability

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,Have you tried to adjust the sensitivity of the motion detector?

"Zipatoy" has problems but not at this stage. I think it's a problem of tuning ... Which of your sensors is experiencing this problem?

photo

Hi brother im sure the issue is biggers than it seems

I had tested more than one smart home system ( control4 - loxone- fibaro - vera- HDl)

And im sure zipato programing is nothing versus the rest

So this is mr popovic idea that im not a professional

Best luck

photo
photo

Your problems are not related to Zipato. Your sensors are sending MOTION message to your Zipato controller and Zipato controller is only doing what is it programed for. You obviously don't know much about Z-wave and home automation in general, so I suggest you should ask for some professional help.

Considering your message here, I am sure you need some professional help.

photo

ah mr popovic nice to see u finally

isnt zipato a DIY system ? So why a professional?

I must say im working with other smart homes too

The price is ok the design is ok but stability is the worst part.

We like to sell zipato products but this issues ....you know .... makes the customer angry

I just share this issues to help the company ...make zipato better

Best regards

photo
photo

Have to agree with Sebastian on this one, the COntroller is only receiving the message from the sensor, it is the sensor that is perhaps sending faulty messages. What brand and model sensor is it?

IR sensors can send a state change with a fluctuation in air temp to, so dont mount them near AIR units.

We had a motion sensor going off on a zipatile until we worked out it was flies setting it off. The heat from the Zipatile was attracting flies to the Zipatile and when they walked over the sensor it was setting it off. So you can see there can be many different reasons, but mainly it is the sensors fault not the controller.

photo

mr adrian your right the gateway do whats we have programed

but the state of sesnor and switches are not stable

;) ok the flies are every where why other products does not attract flies

this also a probem too ... All in one products

photo

which sensors and switches? what brands are they?

To be totally honest, of all the wireless protocols I have used, I have found Enocean to be best followed by Zigbee, z-wave I find have many small idiosyncrasies that cause issues. Some devices just have to many sensors or states available and either dont report correctly or have parameters that are unavailable to modify and change. This is just my opinion on devices that I have tested and used. And I find the same issues or more so with Vera controllers. Fibaro is the only other controller we test with, and while their own devices work perfectly, it is hard to get support for anything other than their brands. So this restricts the available products to use. And again with these other controllers we have only tested Z-wave products.

photo

Adrian im working with loxone smart home know and i feel really an smart home

a home that uderstands everything and its a real smart

unfortunately zipato has not proved it self ....full of bugs ..bad support ...nowise stability ...slow interface and and and

so i think the best local zwave gateway is fibaro cause there is more stability in zwave

photo

yes loxone is very good, but not cheap and not easily retrofitted like Z-wave/Zigbee HUBs. Nor is it DIY friendly.

photo
photo

Hi Mehrpaad,

than you have to take other Sensors or switches......or just RTFM from the Devices....

regards Helle

photo

Yes i know in zwave automation is better to use the orginal products

For example fibaro produces orginal modules by it self

But other companies sell OEM modules

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file