This object is in archive! 

How does Zipato connect to KNX ?

Hervé KIENLEN shared this question 11 years ago
Answered

Is there any additionnal modul for communicating with KNX ?

Best Answer
photo

YES, there is an additional module based on BAOS which allows Zipabox to become part of KNX network (by using ETS). Currently, we are still working on matching table which will allow easier translation. Once translation is done, KNX device can be remotely access through Zipato cloud and Rule Creator could be used for creating rules with KNX devices included. We expect to have this functionality public Q1 2013.

Replies (4)

photo

YES, there is an additional module based on BAOS which allows Zipabox to become part of KNX network (by using ETS). Currently, we are still working on matching table which will allow easier translation. Once translation is done, KNX device can be remotely access through Zipato cloud and Rule Creator could be used for creating rules with KNX devices included. We expect to have this functionality public Q1 2013.

photo

Thanks.

Can you tell any pricing for that additionnal module ?

photo

I was wonderinging the same thing, as my setup is based on KNX. I'm thinking about getting the Zipabox, but need to know how well it integrates. Thanks!

photo

Correctly, do I understand that having a TCP / IP KNX gateway I can connect to the KNX bus and exchange data?

photo

It seems to be possible

look video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rCKK4Mqm6M

I still have problem to do it

photo

Why KNX convertor not support UTF8 codepage ?

What encoding should I import an ESF file in Russian?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file