After firmware upgrade 0.9.981 Zipabox goes offline everyday

Gregory delpu shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Hi Every body, I have already submit this problem to the support but no news since a week now, so I would like to know if somebody else encounters my p^roblem :

Since the upgrade to 0.9.98 (and even after upgrade to 0.9.981 two days after))my Zipabox goes offline (almost) every day.

The main symptom is that I not able to disarm the alarm. When I check on the dashboard, the bow is reported offline. I doubt my internet connection is the root of the problem because I'm able to take control of my computer from home, so my network if working fine.

If you encounter similar problem I would appreciate that you reply to this thread.with regards, Gregory

Replies (2)

photo

For me it is catastrophic for the M.A.J. 0.9.981 in the Fibaro modules (modules 3-4) move randomly online and offline but never the same modules?? And M.A.J. 09982 and the result is Zipabox which passes online and offline, a battering the LED is white, it flashes green, and sometimes three or four flashes and fixed, but the worst is that modules do not meet the Zipabox tells me no defects. Only modules that are self put off work (module configuration). So more automation, the rules no longer run. I do not know what to do, a little help would be appreciated.

photo

Hi,

As explain in my emails to support the new firmware did not solve the situation. Could you please leave this thread as 'opened'

Leave a Comment

Attach a file