Can not add Nexa WMR -3500

Toni Falk shared this idea 8 years ago
Completed

Hello, this afternoon tried to add Nexa WMR -3500 but I just get a message that the server is not responding. Has tried more than 20 times with various units. But no results. What can I do ! Best regards Toni Falk

Replies (6)

photo

Im trying to add my WTE-2 wall switches to my Zipabox but for some reason they are never recognised, i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong or if it's my box not behaving correctly. When i go to "Add new device" and select the WTE-2 it tells me to set the device into inclusion mode but no matter how much i press the on buttons and no matter how close i get the wizard just continues to count down and then times out. my account access

photo

You can find the list of supported devices here:

The Best Smart Home Devices for using with Zipato

photo

I'm attempting to connect my WTE-2 wall switches to my Zipabox, but for some reason, they are never recognised. I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing something incorrectly or if my box isn't acting in the normal manner. When I go to "Add new device" and choose the WTE-2, it instructs me to turn the device into inclusion mode. However, regardless of how many times I hit the on buttons or how near I go to doing so, the wizard simply keeps counting down until it reaches zero, at which point it exits. my account access

photo

Hi,

I have sent you the list of supported devices.

If device is not supported it will not work.

Best regards

Andriano

photo

I'm sorry, but I need more information about what you are trying to do and what is the issue you are facing with adding the Nexa WMR-3500.

If you are trying to connect the Nexa WMR-3500 to a device, make sure that the device is compatible with the device and supports the appropriate wireless technology (e.g., Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.). Also, ensure that the device is within range of the Nexa WMR-3500.

If you are experiencing issues adding the Nexa WMR-3500 to a particular device, consult the user manual or support documentation for the device for troubleshooting steps. If you are still experiencing difficulties, contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. MyIndigoCard

photo

Nexa WMR-3500 is a wireless motion sensor that can be used to control Nexa wireless receivers or transmitters. If you are having trouble adding the motion sensor to your Nexa system, here are some troubleshooting tips you can try:

1. Check the battery: Make sure that the battery in the motion sensor is fully charged and properly inserted.
  2. Check the frequency: Make sure that the motion sensor is set to the same frequency as your Nexa system. The WMR-3500 operates at 433.92 MHz, so make sure your system is also set to this frequency.
  3. Reset the motion sensor: Try resetting the motion sensor by removing the battery, waiting a few seconds, and then reinserting the battery.
  4. Move the sensor closer: Move the motion sensor closer to the receiver or transmitter you are trying to control. Make sure that there are no obstructions or interference between the two devices.
  5. Check the receiver or transmitter: Make sure that the receiver or transmitter you are trying to control is working properly and set up correctly.

If none of these troubleshooting tips work, you may need to contact Nexa customer support for further assistance. MyPennMedicine

Replies have been locked on this page!