This object is in archive! 

Can't include Chacon LKCT-614

Luca Dallaturca shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

Hello,

I'm running the latest SW on my zipabox.

I have the module for the DI-O equiments.

But

when I try to add the 2 remote control Chacon LKCT-614 that I just

purchased, the box does not discover them (I have tried selecting Chacon

KCT 510 and Nexa LKCT 614 in the drop down list).

Could you confirm that that remote controler is properly supported ?

Kr,

Replies (9)

photo

Greetings,

We currently don't have this specific device in our lab. We do however have the Chacon KCT-510 and this model works and it seems like the KCT-510 and LKCT-614 should be identical. So one would assume that the LKCT-614 should also work. We can try adding support for it, please open a ticket at http://support.zipato.com/staff/

photo

Thanks Marko.

Which credential should I use to connect to open the ticket ?

photo

Your Zipabox username and password will do.

photo

Marko Katić wrote:

Your Zipabox username and password will do.
Hi Marko,

I tried username and pw of both the box and this website and none allows me to log to the portal.

and the issue with the device is still there.

Any suggestion?

Kr,

photo

Go to my.zipato.com, login, open GENERAL WIDGET > GENERAL SETTINGS select DETAILS TAB and check if your e-mail address is correct, then press SAVE BUTTON.

After that you should be able to login on support site with the same e-mail address.

If that doesn't work, sending an e-mail to support@zipato.com will.

photo

I tried but both do not work : my mail address is not recognised even if properly registered onto my contact settings and if it's the same mail address I use to log into the box.

Could you possibly contact me in private so I can give you my details for checking ?

photo

Tomislav Secen wrote:

Go to my.zipato.com, login, open GENERAL WIDGET > GENERAL SETTINGS select DETAILS TAB and check if your e-mail address is correct, then press SAVE BUTTON.

After that you should be able to login on support site with the same e-mail address.

Tomislav Secen wrote:

photo

Please check your inbox.

photo

To add a keychain/keyfob remote Chacon "54591" or "KCT-614", you have to choose "CoCo AKCT-510 keychain remote" in the list.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file