This object is in archive! 

Climate widget generates noise connected ZXT 120 every 10 minutes

Thierry Bousquet shared this problem 10 years ago
Not a Problem

I'm using ZXT 120 with climate widget to Control my climatisation/ heat. It's working in terms of Control

Of température, the problem is the following : it generates a beep every 10 minutes for my climatisations. I understood the set point temperature is sent from ZXT 120 to Climatisation every 10 minutes even if it's not useful : example : the room temperature target is reached it continue to send same set point temperature even if the Climatisation already received the temperature settings 10 minutes before ! Will be nice to avoid that because it beep all the night it's not easy to sleep with it in my home ;-) beep beep beep ! Any suggestions are welcome to avoid that ! Beep beep.

Replies (6)

photo

I solved problem !

Just discovered that it was possible to disable the beep generated when my climatisation receive remote command by ZXT 120 or remote control. It's a feature of my climatisation :-) So even if ZXT 120 send command every 10 minutes, there's no beep. I've Panasonic climatisation but i think for other climatisation same procedure can apply. No Beep Beep :-)

photo

Hello, I have the exact same issue but cannot deactivate beeps from my climate.

How can i stop the ZXT120 to send instruction and wait for the next period to start. (from eco to night for instance).

thanks a lot for your help

photo

Are you sûre you can't dis able beep from your climate ?

photo

Yep, i have an Hitachi Summit and looking at (basic) specs it is not possible to deactivate the beep. Except going inside and remove it physically (not good for the guarantee :)) )

What did you do to deactivate it ? You had like a sound button on your remote controller ?

photo

To desactivate on Panasonic i had to go on the front panel of climatisation and click à button which is there for maintenance, it's described not in user manual but on technical user manual, the manual for professionals.

photo

Ok thanks !

No such button on mine !

So at the end i have removed the thermostat and create the same scheduling using rules. No more beeps and final result is the same :)

Thanks for your help anyway !

Leave a Comment

Attach a file