This object is in archive! 

Configuration failed directly when trying to add 433 device

Roger Wiberg shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

I have encountered an major problem

When I try to add som NEXA LMDT-609 devices my Zipato has gotten some error.

As soon as I press the device and synchronizing starts it take 1-2 seconds and I get the attached error.

I have tried to reboot the box but without any luck,

What to do?

Replies (9)

photo

Just turn off/plug out the power and try again.

photo

Didnt help.

photo
photo

I Have same problem with all Nexa produkts. Followed the instruktion film but my unit does not respond like the movie.

If I Use the older program it works better, I got the Icon but i can not get any switch in the icon or slide on the dimmer funktions.

I think my transmitters like LWST-605 does not work. No graf on it.

I Have tested following units with no result.

EVCR-2300 EYCR-201 LWST-605 WT-2 WMR-252 LMDR-609

I think NO 433 Mhz unit Work. I have 3 Z- wave unit and the works.

Also have problem with temperature sensors Oregon THGN 123N

If any programmer on Zipato reads this. Help us now / Anders Norberg in Sweden

photo

First of all, if you did not, upgrade to the latest beta release .8k and then try to join the devices

If that is not enough, try sync with the controller and the try to join.

If that also won't help, power off zipabox and then turn it on after 3 - 4 secs.

Then try again.

Was that of any help?

photo

Yes i did the latest firmware. I get the icon in the device browser. But it has no on off switch or slider for light power 0 -100 %

I Tried older firmware also. Other webbrowser.

My configuration is

PowerModule. SecurityModule. 433mhzModule. SerialModule. BackupModule.

I can onle se PowerModule. 44mhzModule. SecurityModule Z-Wave. Virutal. Internal.

With the older firmware it was more modules.

photo
photo

I have tried to add Nexa PBR-2300 wall plug. I have latest firmware 8k. When it counts down it says it found device but it doesn´t do that for real. How can it found a device where it is one way communication and a wall plug is just a reciever. And how I know it haven´t found it is because of I don´t hear any clicks in the wall plug. Some times it says it found it directly when it starts to count down.

Before upgrade I tried with firmware 8e. Then it says it didn´t found any device but in reality it was found because I heard the clicks but it wasn´t working in the app.

photo

You are right. When you hear clicks it means the plug understands the command and it should work.

.8k should work. My guess is that the plug wasn't in a learn mode and that is why it did not understand the command. During discovery, the command is sent 5 times to be sure the plug received it. Before it was sent 12 times, but I thought there is no need for that because it should work every time not 1 of 12 times.

photo

Now it works for me with firmware 8k. I downgraded and upgraded again. 0.5m between box and the Nexa plug. Reseted plugs.

photo
photo

Works fine with learning to my Telstick so the unit works fine.

The icon is NOt complete Slider is missing. If i click on the icon nothing happens.

photo

Works fine with learning to my Telstick so the unit works fine.

The icon is NOt complete Slider is missing. If i click on the icon nothing happens.

photo

Well, this is something else. I will have to check this tomorrow in my office.

You can try to select "show as device" on cluster level if it is on endpoint level and vice versa in the settings. You have to refresh and sync after that.

photo

Yes

Files: 1.png
photo

wait a minute.... why do you expect a slider? This is on/off switch, not a dimmer, right?

photo

EYCR-201 is a dimmer

Even tried EYCR-2300 On Off Swith. So its the same shit.

photo
photo

I can not get any higher Firmware .8a when i tried Beta it does not change verson.

photo

Why didn't you say so in the first place?

That is the problem.

On the left side of your browser, there is a controller icon. Select it and search for firmware "upgrade to latest beta".

What happens?

photo

It loads up the firmware but it is the same verson after reboot

photo

You will have to contact support@zipato.com for that issue

photo
photo

I do so. Thanks

photo

Problem is solved.

Restored to factory default. Upgraded Firmvare to .8K

Took away the SerialModule then all other Modules showed upp.

photo

.8K has bugs in it, so I'll stay on .8A.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file