Everspring SP103. Loss of communication.

Alain shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

Hello Support.

I have an Everspring SP103 motion sensor. It was correctly added and has worked well for 3 days. Since this morning, I dont receive any event when there is a detection. I did not close the rear cover so I can see the red light when detection (test mode), that means the detector itself seems OK. Before that I have had the same issue (but with rear cover closed so I was not able to know if the detector was still OK).

I already re-applic the descriptor, synchronize and reboot zipabox.

I also dont see OFFLINE message for the sensor.

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Alain

Replies (5)

photo

I correct myself, the detector works again. Without changing anything...Really I dont understand what is happening.

photo

Hi,

The box has again stopped seeing the detector after I moved it behind a wall. It worked (behind the wall) perfectly for several hours last night but this morning nothing. I re-install it close to the zipabox without success.I'll see tonight if the detector is visible again.

Thanks

photo

Hello,

after 4 days, the detector stop working again. This morning it was OK, this evening I don't see any messages in the Events without changing anything. The red led is still working on detector! This is very annoying...

Is there something like a log that you can check in the box to know if it receive the messages or not ?

Thanks for your help

photo

Hi Milan,

I have already did everything you suggest, include restart the box. Because the red light active on detector when motion detected, I'm pretty sure it was not sleeping.

As I have restarted the detector yesterday (remove/Add), I'll wait if the probleme reappear and then send you a mail.

Regards

photo

Hi,

Can I have an update of this matter please.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file