FGD 221 offline

yooop78 shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Since Wednesday I have my dimmer module that is offline.

Basically I thought the problem was the module itself, but not in fact not at all.

I left free the module and put it next to the zipa and it returns online.

I turn on my cross wall, about two meters to face the zipa and unobstructed and it returns offline.

have you any idea?

Thanks

Replies (15)

photo

Thanks for your reponse,

I've deleted the module and I was able to add it when I was 50 cm from the zipa. I just tested with another brand new dimmer I had in stock and I have exactly the same problem.

It's really strange because I have a module right next for the shutter and it works perfectly.

photo

Ok I will test to distance the module tomorrow or Sunday

The dimmer is in a spot right next to the shutter module

There are about 2 meters between my zipa and the module and no obstacles.

photo

I have the same issue with two Fibaro modules being side by side. One is allways Online while the other is visible then invisble. It wakes up when you do several request. The issue is that it controls the raining system and when some time it does not respond to the OFF command .... While not respondig to the ON is just to rain manually the next morning ...

photo

Can you perform a reconsruction of the routing mechanism and therefoe the nework to solve this or visualize the network configuration

Best regards

photo

Frederic,

I have not had much time to take care of this wwekend.

My module doesn't wake up even with multiple request. And I can't even control my light with wall interupteur.

This module worked perfectly last week, I don't understand anything, really.

And what do you mean with "perform a reconsruction of the routing mechanism and therefoe the nework to solve this or visualize the network configuration"?

Thanks for your help.

photo

Hello,

tonight it's my outlet that is controlled offline ... (Everspring AN157)

Impossible to run through the zipabox.

If I put it closer to the zipabox, it starts to work, if I plug away, it returns offline.

The problem is therefore a worry away that I didn't have two weeks ago.

Does anyone know the email address of the person i should contact?

Thanks

photo

Ok,

I approached the zipa slowly close the module and it was necessary that I get to about 50 cm for the module returns online.

photo

Please check you antenna connector on the Zipabox. Do you have some other module to test the range with? You have problem ether with Zipabox antenna or module's one.

photo

I tested with another fgs221 module and this is exactly the same problem.

And it is even more obvious tonight with my outlet controlled.

The antenna connector is ok on the zipabox, I just checked.

The problem is that it does't do it with all modules of the house, but it breaks down one by one gradually.

My outlet controlled work properly so far, now it is too far ...

photo

Is there something which could cause interference on 868Mhz? Otherwise, you should contact support@zipato.com. It is possible that you have some hardware failure, as this is very strange.

photo

Sebastian,

At home, there is nothing that can cause interference on 868MHz.

Ok, I'll contact you

Thanks

photo

Sebastian,

I sent an email from my email address that I use to log on my.zipato.com and I got this answer:

"Your ticket has not been accepted into the system. This is the support desk for the active Zipato users only.

If you are a registered Zipato user, please, send the email from the email address which you have registered with my.zipato.com.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Zipato team"

Can you tell me what i should do?

photo

yooop78 wrote:

Sebastian,

I sent an email from my email address that I use to log on my.zipato.com and I got this answer:

"Your ticket has not been accepted into the system. This is the support desk for the active Zipato users only.

If you are a registered Zipato user, please, send the email from the email address which you have registered with my.zipato.com.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Zipato team"

Can you tell me what i should do?

Go to GENERAL WIDGET > GENERAL SETTINGS select DETAILS TAB and press SAVE BUTTON if the settings are correct. Afterwards you should be able to send the email on the support@zipato.com

Let me know if this doesn't work.

photo

It's ok, thanks.

photo

Hello Milan,

the problem is not solved.Now, last night, my zipabox is offline and flashes green continuously.I reboot but same symptoms.I send you a mail.Thanks

Leave a Comment

Attach a file