This object is in archive! 

Fibaro Dimmer set level 255

Ray Glendenning shared this question 10 years ago
Need Answer

When I try to set the level of a dimmer to 255 (previous level) the rule engine changes the value to 100%. How do I set the level to 255?

Replies (7)

photo

You need to enter percentage and dimmer goes max to 100%.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

You need to enter percentage and dimmer goes max to 100%.
Fibaro Dimmer accepts 255 to represent the last set level, how do I enter this if set value in the rule creator is assumed to be a percentage and not an absolute value?

photo

I need to be able to turn on my dimmer modules at their previous level which they fully support by setting the level to 255

photo

Ray Glendenning wrote:

I need to be able to turn on my dimmer modules at their previous level which they fully support by setting the level to 255
Any update on supporting this feature of the Fibaro Dimmer?

photo

Please check the fibaro manual. If you see 255 this means it is not calibrated or it lost the calibration settings. Anyway, you need to calibrate it by sending it to the end positions twice. You need to do it manually, by using it's physical inputs.

photo

I need to be able to set level to 255 which tells the dimmer to come on at its previous set level. For some reason Zipabox is truncating the value to 100! Yes usual dimmer brightness is a percentage BUT 255 is a special case value.

photo

Returned Zipbox due to this bug

Leave a Comment

Attach a file