This object is in archive! 

Fibaro FGB211 and FGS211 - No possibility to recognize them

FRACHE shared this problem 11 years ago
Solved

Dear Community,

I met some anomalies during fibaro modules connection.

Please find attached pictures of the three involved modules.

On both 3kw modules, the zipabox recognize the modules and doesn't finish the installation; then, I try again installing them and after, this is not possible, even starting to recognize the module(s).

I try to remove the modules (even if not installed...) and the situation is the same.

I do not know what to do.... Please help me!

Best regards!

Replies (8)

photo

First to start over you can cut power to device, hold B Button and turn On power

and continue to hold B Button until 'click'

Then...

- add device and reset

- join device

Any luck?

photo

Kristian Olofsson wrote:

First to start over you can cut power to device, hold B Button and turn On power

and continue to hold B Button until 'click'

Then...

- add device and reset

- join device

Any luck?

Thank you... but it does not work....

photo

What happens? Device installed, Found But not saved?

photo

At first installation, device was found. During the "installation", the zipato site does not stop. Then, I close the "window" of the installation, I tried to still install it and the device was not found.

When I tried your procedure, I pushed the B button without the power, then, keeping the B pushed, I plug the power; The "click" was heard directly and I kept the B pushed still 5 seconds. Then, I click on the add device button on the zipato site and I reset the device. Reset not successful. Then, after selecting "generic Z-wave device" I click to join the device. 120sec was shown and I push on B button, one time.... three times... and join not successful.

photo

Strange! How far away is the device from the zipabox?

I have the same devices added many times wo any problems.

How is the device working using physically switch just after B button reset?

It sounds like the device "was added" but not completely saved.

Please ask zipato for support and "delete" device.

photo

Thanks Kristian.

Firstly, I try to install the dimmer "installed" at its position (light, switch area), located at about 6 meters from the zipabox. The device was not found but, the light could change following the B button pushings. Then, I removed the device to try to recognize it at less than 1 meter from the zipabox (only with 220V connects).

Concerning the deleting of the device, the process start but can not finish.

After this test on the dimmer device, I then tried with the 3kw, and the problem was the same... I thought really that I forgot something due to the fact It was not possible having three defectives devices, or a defective box itself. Then I try to add an aeon device and it was correctly recognize.

I asked zipato for support just before opening this topic. I hope that they will found something, otherwise, I will send back these devices under warranty... for new ones, tested before sending...

Thanks again for your time

photo

Thanks for your message Marko,

Yes I tried. Now, the zipabox recognize the device for resetting, but not for join....

First time, "device found" appeared, and after it was not successful. Trying again, "not successful" appeared after the 120 sec.

Thanks for support.

Nicolas

photo

Dear all,

For information, I was able to test my fibaro devices yesterday on another zipabox. The three devices seems to be defective. I tried another fibaro device (one whom well works with the other box) and it well work with my box. I'm going to send back the three devices under warranty.Thanks for support.Best regards!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file