This object is in archive! 

Firmware 0.9.999.3 update / Wrong electricity measurement

Gizmodu74 shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hello,

Sorry for my poor english :-)

I've just updated my Zipabox with the firmware 0.9.999.3 and all electricity measures look like wrong :

yYTlDjci3OSYcRt9aVBU

Replies (8)

photo

J'ai le même problème, mon AeonLabs envoye les donnée à la box, mais la zipa n'affiche plus les valeurs.

I have the same problem, my AeonLabs sent the data to the box, but zipa no longer displays the values.

photo

In my case, seems that cumulative consumption is multiplied by about 5 now. Current consumption shows still correct value.

photo

I'm pretty sure, that my problem is, that now Zipabox receives all reports from smart switch as cumulative consumption. In fact, most of reports are current consumption, and should be show as Watt, not kWh. There is also correct numbers for cumulative between several current readings(look from events). that's also reason, why cumulative number can jump up and down. Because the Aeon switch software has not changed, where the problem is...?

Gizmodu74's case, this could be backwards, so there is showed cumulative as current consumption readings.

photo

@jki :

To investigate more, I've toggle ON/OFF an halogen light and I've toggle to CUMULATIVE/CURRENT consumption mode. It means that there is no effect ????

See below 4 screenshots

It feel that this new firmware look like a real bullsheet :-)

I can't understand how it's possible that after one day, we haven't got any reaction from the ZIPATO team ... I'm really despite, I've bought my Zipabox 2 weeks ago because of the potential of this box, but at the end I feel that this product still a prototype ... after more then one year :-(

m5tsDmUe7V88xlRjhZ8U

0gV2i6hpJjpCjLeimsXU

mXObHt06ug6102HchknL

aYxyxd3Otcrre0I3lxc5

photo

Could it be, that your halogens behind this switch are 150W at nominal power? Then the current consumption could be about 149W (Lower pic, not 1,49kWh). And you are used this shortly yet, so the cumulative could be 1,68 and 1,69kWh (upper pic, not 1,68 to 1,69W)? Then the numbers are crossed, which could be logical. But there is something else broken too, if you didn't wait over longest reporting interval when you took these pictures. There is however some delay after swithching lamp off, and current consumption go down.

In my case, Zipabox lists all readings from Aeon switch to "cumulative" category, and cmulative varies all the time between real kWh reading and current watts converted to kWh. Showed current consumption reading is from time before firmware update, when it was read correctly last time.

photo

Hi.

I have the exact same problem as Jki.

My Aeon Dimmer also reports the current consumption as cumulative and with the wrong unit. I've set current to report every 10 minutes, and cumulative every hour. But every 10 minutes I get "cumulative" 10kWh, that should have been current 10W

Seems to have started with 0.9.999.2i that I tested this weekend. When I reverted to 0.9.999.2a the current consumption returned.

After 0.9.999.3 was released I can't go back to 2a (and I don't want to, since I'm getting a Aeon Multisensor tomorrow that seems to require the latest firmware to report correct temperatures)

photo

Could this be a part of this issue, field length?

oHYIFjpGtYxIeXZTxNZc

photo

hello all.

The zipato team solved the problem today, they applied a fix probably by a remote connexion to my zipabox.

everything is working fine now :-)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file