Firmware Version 0.9.999.2

Benoit D-F (fr) shared this problem 9 years ago
Solved

The new firmware doesn't load again and again... it was the same thing with 0.999.1 and 0.999...

I have opened a ticket for solve the problem again....

When do you think your box is ok ?

Best Answer
photo

Hi Benoit,

The problem is related to your DHCP server - it takes more than one minute for it to issue an IP address.

Usually that's not a problem, but when updating we try to get it finished ASAP, and timeout after one minute.

That's why you have this problem (and our support has to manually work around it) every time there's an update (or at least until you get a different router or we find a better way to do the update, which we will).

--

Thanks,

Tom

Replies (4)

photo

did you try to refresh your browser (ctrl+f5), maybe box is successfully updated but your browser doesn't show the right message?

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, I refreshed my browser, I did a reset of the box, I updated several times with the upgrade button on the dashboard and the update does not ... That's why I am writing a ticket again on http://support.zipato.com

photo

Hi Benoit,

The problem is related to your DHCP server - it takes more than one minute for it to issue an IP address.

Usually that's not a problem, but when updating we try to get it finished ASAP, and timeout after one minute.

That's why you have this problem (and our support has to manually work around it) every time there's an update (or at least until you get a different router or we find a better way to do the update, which we will).

--

Thanks,

Tom

photo

Thank you Tom for your explications.

I'll try to see how find a new router.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file