Full support for Duwi wall controller with z-wave.me firmware (ZME_054313)

Guest shared this question 11 years ago
Answered

I have got several wall controllers of this type. They have several configuration options, but they are not available at this moment in the device-manager.

• 3 association groups
  • Set LED indication mode
  • Automatically switch off after
  • What to do on RF off command
  • Switch on dimming by buttons
  • Typical click timeout
  • Invert buttons
  • Switch by buttons
  • Action on button single press or hold
  • Action on button double press or hold
  • Send the following Switch All commands
  • Child Protection

I would love to have these options available, will this device be fully supported in the near future?Also, I wanted to use the second assosiation group (double click) in the rule creator, but I can't figure out how to do that. In the device-manager this group is present, but there are no actions/configuration options available anywhere. Am I looking wrong or is this just not possible? (for now.....)

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, I understand that this isn't fully supported by zipabox yet. But I really need some wall controllers, and I'm thinking of buying this one even if it is not fully supported by zipabox.

But I really need to know can the wall controller perform simple on/off commands with zipabox? Please respond. Thank You.

photo

Allmost all my light-switches at home are this type, even without the zipabox you can control your lights. Within the rule-generator of Zipato you can only use these switches for actions, not as trigger for a rule, that is the weird part of the Zipabox. It can see when you turn on the light, so the trigger comes to the box, but you are unable to use it in a rule.

photo

Any update on this? I really want to use double click to trigger a scene

Leave a Comment

Attach a file