This object is in archive! 

How to pair with one signal several shutters/devices (Somfy RTS 433Mhz)?

Nicolas Maesani shared this question 4 years ago
Need Answer

How to pair with one signal several shutters/devices (Somfy RTS 433Mhz)?

Do you know how I can send the same pairing signal to several shutters (Somfy RTS 433Mhz) so that with one radio signal all shutters start closing at the same time and not one after the other (I know I can send individual signal in sequence but this force to have a pause between signals to avoid overlap/interference). My old Zibase box used to have this possibility to send the same specific Somfy RTS pairing signal to multiple receptors.

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts

Replies (2)

photo

I have not try it, But I think you can put some somfy shutters in a group. Then you can use this group.

photo

thanks for the answer: is a group triggered by the same signal?

the problem is that if each shutter in a group had its all signal and that these signal are triggered at the same time you will have interference and it will not work.

Do you know if there is a possibility to resend to a shutter B the same pairing signal that was used to initially pair another shutter A (Each Somfy RTS shutter can receive 4 types of signal : Up, down, Stop/My Somfy (memorized position) and Pairing. Somfy remote have thus 3 buttons (up, down, mySomfy) and the pairing pin button)

cheers

Nico

photo

You can use a group in the rule creator.

What you can try is the following: Set the shutters you want to configure all in pairing mode (shutters goes up and down). Then include them in 1somfy device in the device manager. I think this should work.

It is the same by using 1 somfy remote and using that for all your shutters.

But what i have said before: i have not tried it.

photo

Thanks I can try. I need to be quick to have all shutters in open mode.

I have another problem link to that: if I cannot send the small pairing signal as initially used for one shutter, I cannot unpair the shutter with the zipabox (there are 12 memory "slots" available)

photo

Hello,

If you have a Telis4 remote, you can manage all yours Somfy shutters at one, qhen all the leds in the remote are on.

Then you can pair the telis4 with all the leds on, to your zipabox as a new device, wich controls all shutters.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file