This object is in archive! 

How To Use InterTechno ITW-852 switch

Georg shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I have found some InterTechno light switches with two buttons in my cellar. Now I would like to use it. Any ideas how I could be able to add them?

Thanks a lot

Georg

Replies (4)

photo

Maybe it works with the 433 MHz Module

photo

I'am working with the 433 MHz Module. But it seems that the Zipabox has no compatible devices listet like the ITW-852

photo

try other devices in the list, maybe they work ( as for my HAMA remote Powerplugs)

photo

I am a develper at zipato and if you send me your user name (zcerovski@3plus.hr) I may put the latest FW on your box on Monday and you might be able to join and control your switches

photo

Hi Željko, i tried to join the ITW-852. I gues this device is meant with the possible Intertechno entry TWIN WALL SWITCH? I can join it and it works fine for some minutes. But afterwards it doesn´t do anymore the desginated job. Do you have an idea whats wrong? Regards, Marcus

photo

Very Strange. Probably I have figured the problem: According to Intertechno the UP click should be ON. But if I use within the rule generator the ON option nothing works. But while I switch down (according to Interechno OFF) it works. Maybe in the actual Zipabox firmware that´s mixed up?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file