HTTP Request not working
Another day full of bugs in Zipato World... :(
I was fool enough to try to modify a rule (which was working fine for a few months) and trust Zipato that everything will work flawlessly.
How stupid I was!!! I modified the IP address of one http request and...
After modifying the rule none of the HTTP Request used in the rule are working! Event requests I didn't touch. Of course the request is working because I tried it with my web browser.
Worst, the second part of my rule (used for disarming alarm) is not working anymore.
I tried to create a new rule from scratch and HTTP requests are still not working :( Only old HTTP Requests made a long time ago in other rules are still working.
I opened two tickets and I hope Zipato will fix it as soon as possible.